>>>>

Thursday, December 29, 2011

Evening Edition! Free Kindle Book!

I’m a crock pot girl….if I can throw it in early in the morning and let it simmer all day, I’m happy!

If it has beans in it --- if it’s hearty, and saucy, and a little bit spicy, I’m all for it!  It’s perfect to chase the winter blahs away!

Chili Cookbook by Gooseberry Patch is free today from the Amazon Kindle store.
 
Category: Cooking
 
Book Description:
 
Get a taste of Gooseberry Patch in this collection of over 20 favorite chili recipes!
Grab a spoon and dig in! Warm, hearty and oh-so-delicious, we’ve included plenty of recipes for your one-pot family favorite in our Chili cookbook. Try southwestern chili casserole, Grandpa’s favorite chili and oh-so-cheesy chili dip.
I just snagged this one for myself to see how different chili recipes can be.  Be sure to double check when clicking that this is still free because things can change without notice!
I’m off to pack for Dallas!  That first class seat?  It’s MINE!  DH insists.  He’d rather have an Exit Row Aisle seat than a Window First Class Seat where he’d have to crawl over someone to get out.  So that problem is solved!

Tomorrow’s Mystery clue is set to go live bright and early!  I won’t be around to answer questions about it, our flight is at 6:20am! I’ll do what I can to check in tomorrow night ---

Bye Y’all!





12 comments:

  1. L'única estrella que prenc per guia és la de gaudi i de la música.
    Feliç any 2012!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous6:34 PM EST

    Have a great trip Bonnie. I love crock pot meals too. I threw the ham bone with lots of ham still attached into the crock pot with a bag of pinto beans this afternoon. We are getting ready to enjoy that with fresh cut onions and homemade cornbread muffins.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bonnie.....how do you get FREE Kindle books, Crock Pot/Slow Cooker meals are the best!!! Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous6:57 PM EST

    tossed in a whole roast with a caN OF ROOTBEER BOUT 3 THIS AFTERNOON. NIGHT SHIFT EATERS HERE THIS WEEK. sorry bout caps
    cherrio

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey, Bonnie. Liked reading all the iterations about what you should do with your First Class seat. Could I make a suggestion? Especially based on your last post. While we LOVE to hear everything going on with you, maybe this was one you should have kept to yourself; sometimes private things are just "private things"....think that the comments that people made were mostly made on their own observations, and the choice you had to make was very personal (and yes, I commented, too). Just hated to see you torn with other's comments about is, really, a VERy personal choice and decision. Just saying. Love your page....it's what I look forward to when i get up every morning at 5:00.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Enjoy your seat, you have earned it and have a great trip! Enjoy the time you get to spend with your husband, too.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You seem to get different free books from kindle than the ones I see posted, or they post earlier on the east coast than the west. Weird.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for sharing these with us. Have a great trip.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I knew he would Bonnie, my dh would do the same...have a great flight...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, stretch out your legs and enjoy your flight!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Bonnie saw this on Friday and it was still free. Love your blog. Inspires me for both food and quilting! Mary in MA

    ReplyDelete
  12. I got an iPad for Christmas and downloaded the kindle app right away. Thanks for keeping us updated with free specials. I'm having fun adding titles to my reading list and not having to find room for the new books!

    Kris

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)