>>>>

Saturday, January 26, 2008

Life In The Crossroads!












I wanted to take some time to showcase some of the quilts that are coming out of the Carolina Crossroads Mystery! Many of them can be seen on blogs by following the mystery quilters webring in my side bar.

There are so many, and I would love to show them all, but with over 1200 people on the list, there is only room here for a sampling :c) Click each one to get the full sized picture. I uploaded these in small format because there were so many.

I'm really thrilled with all the participants! The colors are WOW and the enthusiasm is catching!


This has just been the most unbelievable experience. Not to mention it has made the last 8 weeks fly by. I'm hoping to do another one in April. I'll have to see what comes up as far as ideas go...I hope you'll join us!




5 comments:

  1. Great looking quilts and so inspiring! Thanks for sharing the pictures.
    Loris
    Cambria,Ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting some pix. I like the scrappy ones, and the green one too. I have not seen too many quilts in the color scheme of green only. I am looking for a purple one. I know there are some out there because I have seen the blocks on the mystery blog. Really, all the blocks and quilt tops I have seen have been great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry - that was me - just posting with the wrong login.

    Just wanted to say, Bonnie, these look so great all together!! I'm sorry I couldn't play along, but I sure had fun watching!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Bonnie,

    it is great to see so many together without clicking anywhere. They are all great, so your pattern worked for a wide variety in tastes.

    For April: I love four patches and stars.... (And judging from the comments on the disappearing stars I am not the only one who likes stars.)

    Karin

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)