>>>>

Thursday, June 21, 2007

Squishie Sent!

I marched down to the post office with my squishy in hand....a card....an FQ...

It costs $1.80 to mail an FQ to Lucy from the USA. I even took a pic to show you! :c)

And thanks to photoshop I was able to blank out Lucy's address so she doesn't freak out that I am posting it openly to the whole world ;c)

I have had so many responses already from those of you wanting to help shower her with squishies and hugs! I can just imagine how she will feel being on the receiving end of all this quilter type outpouring of hearts!

Bonnie

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)