>>>>

Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Dreaming of Strings....






Some pics of string quilts for dreaming....

I'm heading south to visit Tonya in FL for spring break....and we are trying to come up with something we can sew on as a project "together". Just love these three quilts so much, that I can't decide! Of course, the quilt that uses the smallest crumbs would be great....

I'm knee deep in taxes here. It's gotta get done before I go, so sewing time is limited right now...(good thing too!)

Bonnie

9 comments:

  1. Hey you two crumb up something for me while your at it! I just wish I could come learn your crumb talent with you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cool! I'm sure you two will come up with something great! Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. As usual your quilts are GREAT!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the first quilt the best, but all three are terrific. Can't wait to see what you two will stitch up!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The amish one really speaks to me. Have fun in Florida!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I doubt you'd ever run out of ideas of what wonderful quilt to sew up! You always come up with the absolute best and most inspiring ideas! Have fun in the sun.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Bonnie - I have not had a decent cup of coffee since you went on va-ca! I need my quiltville fix! I hope you are having a great time down here in my neck of the woods.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I like the diamond crumbs one...the top two pictures.

    ReplyDelete

If you are commenting as "anonymous" please leave your name at the end of your comment.

Did you know that ad space on this blog provides for all of the free patterns and free mysteries and challenges at no cost to you? Without ads, this blog would not be possible.

Thank you for understanding the many hours that go into this blog 6 days a week, 52 weeks a year. :)