Wednesday, August 23, 2006

End of Pity Party!

Okay. I had my rant. But to get myself out of my rant...I'm setting myself at my machine and I'm PIECING!! I want to finish this new scrap quilt soon so I can post the directions and share them. I think that will make me feel better...working on something positive instead of dwelling on the negative. I need to keep quilting because of my love of quilts...because of how I feel when I play with fabric, thread, pattern, texture, needles, pins, scissors, rotory cutter, rulers..the works!

Bonnie

7 comments:

computerpeach said...

she will get her comeuppance in the end. if i ever discovered someone selling my patterns that i offer for free, I don't know if I would be as civil as you were!

Leah S said...

Quilting... the greatest therapy, no matter the problem. I'm glad you're focusing on something more positive. I'm sure I'll love it like every other pattern on your site. :)

Sandra said...

Good for you! And piecing is better than munching down chocolates too :-)

Tina said...

You go Bonnie Girl....Your work is awsome and I love your quilts, I appreciate your talent thank you for sharing it....Hugs tina

quiltpixie said...

:-)

Patti said...

I'm so glad you are getting a chance to piece again. I know the massage business is a dream fulfilled, but we also know how much you love to create with fabric. Hopefully we'll be hearing from you a little more often - we miss you so much when you can't find time to post!

Dawn said...

Oh I'm glad you are working on it and I say good for you for doing something postive! Besides, we can't wait for all your fabric magic!